Draw-Tite Class III/IV Max Frame Receivers
Draw-Tite offers the Max-Frame Class III/IV line of Round Tube Receivers, designed to complement today’s trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles. These stylish trailer hitches complement your vehicle’s rugged good looks and blend elegantly into its overall appearance. Their all-frame attachment and A-Coat base/black powder coat finish ensure that they will retain their attractive appearance for years to come.
The Draw-Tite Max-Frame Class III/IV receiver boasts solid welded construction for maximum strength and durability. Computer Aided Design (CAD) ensures a perfect fit for your vehicle; every Max-Frame is custom built according to manufacturer and model-year specifications.
The Max-Frame Class III/IV is rated at up to 8,000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight (GTW) weight carrying (WC) and up to 12,000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight GTW) with weight distributing (WC). Easy, bolt-on installation with no welding required. Complete hardware kit and installation instructions included. Backed by Draw-Tite’s nationwide limited lifetime warranty.
Receivers are Designed for Trucks, Vans and Sport Utility Vehicles
- Designed for Today’s Stylish Sport Utility Vehicles, Round Tube Receivers Complement a Vehicles Appearance
- All Frame Attachment
- 2″ Square Receiver Opening
- J-Pin® ready
- A-Coat Base w/ Black Powder Coat Finish
- Rated up to 8,000 lbs. (GTW) Weight Carrying (WC)
- Rated up to 12,000 lbs. (GTW) with Weight Distributing (WD)
- Solid All-Welded Construction for Maximum Strength and Safety
- Custom Built According to Manufacturer & Model Year
- Ensures Perfect Fit and Top Towing Performance
- Computer-Aided Design and Fatigue Stress Testing
- Designed to Withstand Road Abuse Within Specified Capacities
- Backed by a Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty